Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Day Six of Seven; Book Review Week

Hey guys, so do to some technical difficulties (AKA my parents not letting me on the computer) I haven't been able to finish up book review week. This is my review I hope you like it.

 Link to the goodreads page for this book

One of the books that I read recently is Artemis Fowl, by Eoin Colfer. This book is about a evil genius named Artemis Fowl who's mom has gone crazy after his father left. He has a man servant named butler who is pretty much a ninja and can beat anything in a fight. Artemis is out for money becuase when his father left, the remaining Fowls lost a lot of their fortune. Artemis decides to trick fairies into giving him gold by kidnapping one of their captains and holding her hostage. However, not all goes just as the genius boy planned it to go, and soon after he kidnaps fairy captain, Holly Short, things start to go downhill for the young mastermind.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a good fantasy read that isn't to long and isn't to short. The characters are well developed and very well thought out. The description is amazing, while I was reading it, it was almost like I was in the very room that Artemis was in, plotting my next move to capture the fairy's gold.


Thanks for reading :)
~Mary Mac



No comments:

Post a Comment