Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

My First Post!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, Mary here. So my friend Melody and I have decided to start a blog about our lives as teenage girls, because being a teenage girl has its ups and its downs. Plus, we always have something on our minds to talk about. We are going to post on this blog at least two times a week. We are going to try to have the same topic, but we are each going to write our own spin on it. For example, if the topic was Saint Patrick's Day, then I might talk about leprechauns and she might talk about the different shades of green. Of course, there will always be those times when we won't have a set topic and just each blog about whatever random thing comes to our minds that day.

So, in this first post I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Mary, I'm 13 years old, and in the eight grade. My favorite sport is softball, my favorite color is green, my favorite holiday is Christmas, I hate the cold, my favorite school subject is Spanish, and my least favorite school subject is math. I have a little brother, no pets :( and I seriously love fedoras. My favorite TV show is A&E's Duck Dynasty, followed closely by Fox's Master Chef. I am energetic, talkative, social, crazy, athletic, and very unorganized. My favorite things to do are to hang out with my friends, play softball, eat food, play guitar, and read and write.If I could go anywhere, I would go to Colorado and learn how to snowboard. If I were stranded on a dessert island with one person and three things, I would have a boat, water, and food, and the person I would have with me is Melody, because she would be the one to tell me not to do any of my many stupid ideas. I am the worlds biggest klutz, my favorite food is chocolate, I love superheros, and my favorite book is Harry Potter, by J.K. Rowling.

On the topic of Harry Potter, I am a true Gryffindor. I have taken every sorting hat quiz out there, and gotten Gryffindor 95% of the time. Prisoner of Azkaban (third book in the series) is by far my favorite of the series and my favorite characters are the Weasley twins.

Please leave a comment down below about what you guys think we should post about, and be sure to follow us if you like our blog. :)

~Mary Mac


No comments:

Post a Comment