Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 1~ A is for Another Season Starts

Another Season Starts


I'm so exited for my teams first softball tournament this spring. Even if I have to wake up early. When I say early I mean EARLY. Usually the first game is at eight in the morning. To warm up we have to be at the field a hour early, and since my dad is the coach I'm usually there a hour and fifteen minutes early. So if the game is at eight then I would have to be there at approximately 6:45AM. Also, to get ready in the morning I take a hour because I always fall back asleep when I wake up,  so that means that I have to wake up at about 5:30 in the morning. That is so early for me because I usually wake up at 10AM on weekends.
In a later post I will tell you how my team placed.  Sorry that this post was so short, I was super busy yesterday. My next post will be longer I promise! I hope y'all had a good April fools day! #Pranking :) comment your awesome pranks down below and make me laugh. And as always, if you like the content of our blog, please follow.

~Mary Mac

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with tournament!

    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete