Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 21~ U is for Unicorns

The world would be a much better place if we had unicorns! Need I say more?(<--- insert interrobang here, if you had seen my earlier post I is for interrobangs ;)) They are full of grace, beauty and power! And they have pretty awesome horns, you gotta admit. Does anyone agree with me? If I had a pet unicorn... never mind, that's probably not a good idea... the world would spontaneously combust or something. *Sigh* I am probably the reason why unicorns do not live on this earth (or so we think...) But seriously. Just look at the word unicorn... Unicorn... UNICORN... UNICORUNICORN so majestic and prettyful! IT EVEN HAS ONE LETTER FOR EVERY COLOR IN THE RAINBOW!
ASHFKSF I wanna pet unicorn :( Anyways this is day twenty-one  of the A-to-Z Challenge! Check the creators out here. Also, Click for our youtube trailer here and out instagram here. We will be posting everyday, except sunday, each with the first letter starting with the following letter of the alphabet. Thanks for reading today :) TTYL!
~Melody Page

No comments:

Post a Comment