Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 3~ C is for Cold!

Lately I've been really annoyed with the weather... It's supposed to be spring, AND IT WAS SNOWING LAST WEEK. Why? I do not wish anything bad about winter (As its my favorite season) but I'm so sick of it. I'm ready to turn in my sweaters and jeans and trade them for my shorts and t-shirts. My parents have been really upset lately saying "Why don't you practice volleyball? You'd be so much better." I'm like, "It's 10 degrees out! Would you practice in below freezing weather?" Once it's spring I can actually get some energy out by riding bikes and hanging out with friends outside, instead of in on technology all day (Which isn't such a bad thing to me) This week, It's finally in the 60's! Thank the lord

ASDLJHSF I can't wait for spring to come and stay! Anyways this is day three of the A-to-Z Challenge! Check the creators out here. Also, Click for our youtube trailer here and out instagram here. We will be posting everyday, except sunday, each with the first letter starting with the following letter of the alphabet. Thanks for reading today :) TTYL!
~Melody Page  

3 comments:

  1. I am with you Melody! This cold has to GO!!! Every time to the sun blazes brightly I jump up and down thinking, "Today is the day!" Then I open my door and some sort of ridiculous icy wind tries to tear my flesh off!!
    We are almost there. I know it. The warmth is coming.
    I just hope we have a nice Spring here in NY and don't get one of those weird seasons where we jump straight into the gross, overwhelming humidity and sweltering heat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I completely agree! Its either freezing cold or burning hot! Spring is always our in-between, and so far, all it has pretty much been is freezing with a few nice 60 degree weather days.
      ~Melody Page

      Delete
    2. Today was especially terrible; lets just say that softball in 45 degrees + biting wind = :( sad, cold Mary

      ~ Mary Mac

      Delete