Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day~15 O is for Obsessions

I have this one friend who can never talk like a normal person. Instead, she goes through these 'obsession phases' where all she can do is talk about that obsession and nothing else. Even if you change the subject she somehow relates it back to her obsession.
Here is a few of her past obsessions:

  • The Hunger Games book
  • The twilight series
  • Sara~ she claimed there was a ghost that died and lived in her mind and told her what to do while forcing her to eat grapes to make her more powerful....
  • Catching fire and Mocking Jay (books)
  • youtubers (Which I am too ;))
And most recently

  • One direction
  • 5sos (5 seconds of summer)
Which is all she talks about, and frankly can get quite annoying. What's funny is she started listening to One direction while she had a concussion. She knows things about them such as their blood types and other things that are not 'G rated'. Recently while I was sick I started listening to 5sos.... I'm doomed.... The world is coming to an end....

ASHDKSHF I never thought I'd like a boy band.... I just can't.... Anyways this is day fifteen of the A-to-Z Challenge! Check the creators out here. Also, Click for our youtube trailer here and out instagram here. We will be posting everyday, except sunday, each with the first letter starting with the following letter of the alphabet. Thanks for reading today :) TTYL!
~Melody Page

No comments:

Post a Comment