Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 1~ A is for Aliens

Something incredibly weird has been going on. My lights have been flickeringappliances have been operating strangely and turning on by themselves. ASDFGHJLKH I think I'm going insane! My dogs have even been acting weird. They seem to be in a trance of some sort. I have to keep retyping this because my computer keeps shutting off. Last time I turned it on, the light that was emitted from it was an odd green color, and then an enormous amount of code started being written. I guess I shouldn't be too worried right? It's probably my wifi or electricity or something... Did anyone else hear that colossal explosion? My ears are ringing. What in the world? I just looked out the window and my street is completely wrecked like something crashed into it, but nothing is there...

Well any ways guys, that was my lame attempt at an april fools day joke. I fooled no one... I'm such a failure at life. ASDFGHJKDH. Anyways this is day one of the A-to-Z Challenge! Check the creators out here. Also, Click for our youtube trailer here and out instagram here. We will be posting everyday, except sunday, each with the first letter starting with the following letter of the alphabet. Thanks for reading today :) TTYL!
~Melody Page

1 comment:

  1. And oh how if true that would totally freak a girl out. lol Hope you had a fab first day of the A to Z!

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    My A to Z.

    ReplyDelete