Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 5~ E is for Exhausted

Exhausted


The season started today and my team had it's first tournament. I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning and we played through 3:30. Outside it was freezing cold and the wind was sharp and biting. Me and my team were a little rough around the edges but for our first day out after winter, I'd say we did pretty good. We went 1-2 which means we won one, and lost two, out of three. Tomorrow we will be playing in the silver bracket, and I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning again. I'm too tired to think of anything else to write right now, so talk to you all later.

Comment down below if you have been exhausted from sports and follow our blog if you like this post or any other of our posts :)

~Mary Mac

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. That's a long day. I'd be exhausted too. I'm not a sporty girl. I prefer to just read sports romances. That's about as close to a sports game as I'll get. lol Good luck with your games!

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds tiring...lots of exercise, though! I don't really participate in sports, but I've been exhausted from getting up at 5 a.m. many times in my life!

    ReplyDelete